Mon Petit Croissant Game out now!

Yes it is finally available for everyone to play!

It has been quite a journey to make this game. Being the only person to undertake such a project which I think would normally take 10 people to work on this. And it's finally done. 8 months of work, planning, thinking, drafting, drawing, sketching, listening and picking out the tunes. The amount of work that goes into this is tremendous.

I hope you enjoy this game. Enjoy it slowly and don't be in a rush to finish the whole game because there are quite a lot of things to achieve in this game.

Share it with your friends and family and have good fun.

I hope I have inspired you in one way or another through this game.

If I can do it. So can you.

Download it from the Google Playstore.



Comments

Popular Posts