Pixel art and the Hi-res Low-res dilemma

I have been receiving a lot of feedback from past players of my games with regards to the Satay Club game. Most of them do not take a liking to the pixel art style graphics used extensively in the game.

I understand their concerns and I realize perhaps pixel art is not best suited for time-management games. Yes I acknowledge the fact that it can be quite difficult to make out what that particular thing on screen is when it looks super low resolution. "Is that a grenade or a ketupat?" LOL!

So I'm now working on getting some of the graphics to have a higher pixel density. It is still pixel art but the graphics look a lot more detailed. Have a look here:


Tell me what you think of this new graphics by reaching out to me on google hangout!

Comments

  1. The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.
    Elo boost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts